Les autorités marocaines a arrêtés vers 14h Gmt le jeudi 08 octobre un groupe de militants sahraouis des droits de l'homme lors de leur arrivée à bord d'un avion qui viennes de l'aéroport Houari Boumediene d' Alger à l'aéroport Mohammed V de Casablanca / Maroc, qui était attaché encerclé par les forces de sécurité marocaine, où ils ont trouvé a leurs attente trois voitures de sécurité stationnés sur la piste du même aéroport dans lequel ils ont voyagés la fin du mois précédent le 23/09/2009 vers le même pays et précisément vers Oran. Cette arrestation qui a était supervisé par plusieurs agences de sécurité, dirigé par le service de renseignement militaire, appelée : la DGED. Selon nos sources nous avons appris leur statut de présence chez l'équipe nationale de la police judiciaire à Casablanca. Et les sept militants des droits de l'homme détenus sont :
- Mr Saleh Baihy: Membre du rassemblement des défenseurs sahraouis.
Le : 11/10/2009 Bureau exécutif de l'Association sahraouie
19/10 / 2009
On October 8, seven Sahrawi human rights defenders were arrested by Moroccan police at the Mohamed V Airport in Casablanca, Morocco and remain in an undisclosed location The human rights defenders were returning from a trip to Algeria where they visited Sahrawi refugee camps in the southwest of the country. The group was arrested immediately after their plane landed at the airport in Casablanca. This arrest, which was overseen by several security agencies, led by the military intelligence service, called: DGED. According to our sources, , we notify their presence status in the national team of the judicial police in Casablanca.
the seven Human Rights activists held are:
- Mr Brahim Dahane: President of the Saharawi Association of victims of grave human rights violations committed by the Moroccan State ASVDH.
- Ms. Degja Lachgar: Member of the Executive Office of the same association and member of the Committee for defense self-determination for Western Sahara CODAPSO.
- Mr Hammadi Nassiri: Member of Coordination Council of the same association, the secretary general of the Saharawi Committee to Defende Human Rights in Smara - Western Sahara, president of the Moroccan Association of human rights in Smara AMDH
- Mr. Ali Salem Tamek: Vice-President of the Sahrawi Human Rights collective
- Mr Rashid Sghaier: Member of the Committee against Torture in Dakhla - Western Sahara
- Mr ETAROUZI Yahdih: human right Activist member of the AMDH
- Mr Saleh Baihy: Membre of CODESA
We declare that the Moroccan authorities have used all the usual means of propaganda to criminalize those Sahrawi human rights activists in one hand by high treason, and other by collaboration with foreigners or touching the foreign interests of state.
In the same context of this Prepaid fierce campaign a week before the arrest of seven activists ,five other Sahrawi human rights activists have been stripped of all their documents and mobile phones at the point of control with Mauritania and who were detained for ten hours with interrogation and ill treatment although they have all necessary legal documents for this trip.
These activists are:
- Mr Sidi Mohamed Deddach: Chairman of the Committee to defend the right of self-determination for the people of Western Sahara CODAPSO, winner of the Norwegian Rafto award in 2002. And winner of Human Rights award of Badajoz in Spain in 2009.
- Mr Ahmed Sbai: Member of the Coordination Council of the Sahrawi Association and Secretary General of the Sahrawi league to protect the Prisoners.
- Mr Larbi Messaoud member of the CODESA
- Mr Ibrahim-Ismaili member of the CODESA
- Atiku Baray: Member of the Committee against Torture in Dakhla -Western Sahara.
As we point out that the human rights activist Sultana khaya Member of the Sahrawi Association, vice president of Future Forum for Sahraoui Women has been arrested in Laayoune airport for four hours as it was reported Saturday 11/10/2009, after she tried to travel to Spain to monitor her medical treatment. as they confiscated all her documents, including her Spanish residence card. Thus she has been subjected to insults and ill treatment during arrest.
we are taking to the public that during this week Sahrawi activists of human rights have harassed ,threaded . In El-Aaiun, Smara and Boujdour several Sahrawi citizens were subjected to ill treatment such as the case of Izana Amidane, Ghlana Berhah and boutenguiza Salha,
to put you at the real picture we note that those deprived of their right to freedom of movement are former victims: Some who have suffered detention many times as the case of Mr Sidi Mohamed Deddach DADACH who spent 23 years in the wings of the penalty and life imprisonment.
abductions and enforced disappearances victims as the case of Ms. Degja Lachgar which was kidnapped in 1980 in the city of El-Aaiun and also Mr Brahim Dahane who was kidnapped in 1987 and not released till 1991.
The ASVDH, who recorded the persistent violations of human rights and almost daily against the Sahrawi citizens, in torture, threats and arrests, assaults , raids of houses , the prevention of public freedoms ,the right to freedom of expression , assembly and peaceful demonstration , the right to physical integrity , the right security, stability and movement, is concerned about the escalating of offenses rate which predicts worsening of the situation and push to the instability and the continuing the saharouis suffering
As we condemn this repressive policy committed by the Moroccan authorities, and we call a requirement of the United Nations and its response to:.
· The release of these human rights activists And investigate what may have been subjected torture or ill-treatment in police stations.
· The release of the Sahrawi political prisoners, of whom there are dozens in the Moroccan prisons and some of them are engaged in an open hunger strike for 12 days in the black prison as a protest against the deteriorating conditions witch they face.
Finally the ASVDH calls on all international human rights organizations working to put an end to the suffering of the Saharawi people, which dragged on for more than three decades , assume the responsibility to the United Nations , Security Council and its Secretary-General and his personal envoy, Continually worsening situation in the territory.
El-Aiun - Western Sahara